Thursday, May 7, 2009

BREAKiNG DAWN~worth three books!

"I couldn't speak anymore. I lifted my head and kissed him with a passion that might possibly set the forest on fire. I wouldn't have noticed, says Bella as she returns to her forever loving Edward Cullen." Stephenie Meyer's Breaking Dawn mesmerized me with the unconditional love and longing for a soul mate just like Edward and Bella.

Breaking Dawn shows the world how no matter how hard the times are that a love like this one can never be found anywhere else. Even when death stares into the larger crowd, no one can help but to be scared for one another when the Voultri come.

Stephanie Meyer's style is a unique one. She changes the point of view, the narrator, during the book three times which allows me to see every ones thoughts and feelings about situations throughout the book. The Cullen family and, Bella, soon to be apart of the Cullen family show love every person in the world wished exists. The love shown in Breaking Dawn makes me like all of the characters even more in this book. After reading the first book, Twilight, this could not have been a better way to end the saga.

From the trees to the meadow and the clearing to the cottage all of the different surroundings keep my mind thinking of what each and every detail looks like. Changing the setting so many times in the book is a good way to keep readers wanting more to see where Edward and Bella go next or who the Cullen family may hunt for in the future.

As Edward and Bella return from the honeymoon sonner than expected, the Cullens know a problem has arised. Bella is tired and weak where Edward is scared for Bella's life! He will do everything he has in him to save his one and only true love. As for Jasper and Alice's dissappearence the Cullens are left with few notes and decoding the notes are only the beggining. Reading Breaking Dawn led me on an adventure that I could not stop reading to find out what happened yet. Even when i was very tired late at night I could not find a spot to stop because of the never ending journey to happiness and peace.

I absolutely recommend Breaking Dawn to every persons list to read. Make sure and read the whole saga starting with Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse.

No comments: