Thursday, May 7, 2009

REFLECTiON

Most people seek an adventure over spring break, whether the adventure brings thrill, happiness, or maybe both but my spring break this year stayed right at home. Nothing is wrong with staying home and taking some time off from the stressful school life. My spring break included spending time with my family, watching movies, and kicking back taking a break. The Lady Pioneers knew the upcoming Tuesday would be another home soccer game, so during the break everyone on the team would need to stay in shape to come back and be in the physical condition to play. Girls lose their physical composure in two to three days, to keep in shape players can run, bike, or jog on the treadmill. I kept up my stamina by jogging around the yard with a soccer ball and riding my bike. Dribbling with a soccer ball not only keeps me in shape but helps with the ball control that every player needs to work on to become better and more skilled. I rode up and down my road for long distance because down and back is equal to four hundred meters. If I rode up my road and back down eight times this would be equivalent to one mile, and soccer is all running. As others went off on cruises and to Florida I spent my time preparing and relaxing which is time well spent. Next spring break will probably be same but that is just fine with me.

No comments: